Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

In a court of law, in terms of UEFA, which is exactly where it will end up, we’ll wipe the floor with them, which is why I fully expect them to fuck off when we bring in the suits!

When you say you expect them to fuck off do you mean drop the ban?

I dont think the club can accept that. If they do, everyone will just say that corrupt executive UEFA has betrayed the upstanding independent CFCB and the attacks against the owners integrity and honour dont go away.

When you say you expect them to fuck off do you mean drop the ban?

I dont think the club can accept that. If they do, everyone will just say that corrupt executive UEFA has betrayed the upstanding independent CFCB and the attacks against the owners integrity and honour dont go away.

I agree, but we’ll need allies and within the establish fraternity, we don’t have any

a happy medium will be sought, I expect a Mickey Mouse suspended sentence, however, I’d sooner bring down the fucking lot of them!

I agree, but we’ll need allies and within the establish fraternity, we don’t have any

a happy medium will be sought, I expect a Mickey Mouse suspended sentence, however, I’d sooner bring down the fucking lot of them!

I think we will continue to divide UEFA into the executive branch who tried to work with us, and the CFCB who have (if Soriano is telling the truth) gone off the reservation to go after us.

If we win comprehensively, Executive will give some people in the CFCB the boot and apologise and we'll all make up.

I think we will continue to divide UEFA into the executive branch who tried to work with us, and the CFCB who have (if Soriano is telling the truth) gone off the reservation to go after us.

If we win comprehensively, Executive will give some people in the CFCB the boot and apologise and we'll all make up.

This, I think we'll go for individual cases against key targets we want removed, and give UEFA the institution a way out. Losing UEFA means the status quo will create a new closed shop institution and we won't be at the table, I think we'll just try to clear UEFA's table instead.

I think that too. There is no way City can take UEFA completely, and there is no sign that they want to.

I'm not sure from when I read the regs, but it wouldn't surprise me if the AC can only review and judge on what the IC give them. If the IC have not passed everything, the AC may have had no choice but to uphold the recommendation. Again, this is only a theory.

I think that too. There is no way City can take UEFA completely, and there is no sign that they want to.

I'm not sure from when I read the regs, but it wouldn't surprise me if the AC can only review and judge on what the IC give them. If the IC have not passed everything, the AC may have had no choice but to uphold the recommendation. Again, this is only a theory.
I’ve asked @projectriver that question in “Seeing the wood for the FFPs” thread
One thought on City’s evidence.
IC rushed their verdict due to the time limited problem, City claimed that a 200pg document hadn’t been considered (the irrefutable evidence?)

The AC based their decision on the evidence passed by the IC and accused City of non cooperation

My view is the 200pg document wasn’t considered by the AC and hence why, this independent body, arrived at the verdict they did

The delay in the AC announcing their verdict was due to having to wait for CAS, to complete their process and announce their verdict

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.