Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

I would expect if we had serious evidence of wrongdoing against the club we would go the legal route but it maybe that the press are also in the loop already which is confusing

As ever in life there will always be leaks from someone involved in the chain and the exact same journalists working for these groups will have been told what we are about to do would be my guess as they desperately try to bury it legally first and if they cant do that the pressure will be on the media to bury it as they normally do with certain clubs and individuals.

Surely something of this significance had to be reported to the PL and, if not, we wouldn’t have dealt directly with Liverpool on such a sensitive matter?

One has to wonder if the PL brokered the deal in order to protect the brand. That’s why they took no interest in the case once it was leaked when you would automatically think they would have to?
If that was the case, the Premier league would now be trying to help City in the case with UEFA, again to protect the brand, if City's lawyers may just accidentally leak the story to the press to remind everyone of the dippers wrongdoing.

Whatever, the truth always comes out, and if karma does exist the dippers will suffer badly one day.

City have tried to play by the rules as well as be good citizens. It is in our interests to "protect the brand" when we have been so successful which has not gone down well with the cartel clubs.

The attacks on our club, staff, players and now fans continue unabated and can no longer be ignored. Khaldoon talks of facts and I guess the dossier is now so large that the Liverpool settlement is a small part but at the same time is "irrefutable proof" of wrong doing. The Der Spiegel and Guardian leaked information could look like a comic fairy tale in comparison to what City could reveal.

All speculation exept the media bile and the way we have been treated by UEFA, PL and FA is without precedent. They are mistaken if they think our measured responses and not playing their games is a sign of weakness.

Yes, but they were stupid enough to hack our scouting system and get caught

They exist as part of a cartel in which they can write the rules and do whatever they want with no recourse whatsoever or at least they thought and believed that.

Maybe the IT man was being watched and deliberately set up so that a source of the leaking could be named. The next stage would be to try and connect him up with the three former employees who are now at Liver poo and if they can then it would be appropriate to come down hard on him and also to put the focus on the other end of the East Lancs Road. It might not help us in the grand scheme of things but at least it would equally damage their reputation in the eyes of the football world and would foster an atmosphere between the two clubs that would be unwelcome by the football authorities and could become a good enough reason to drop threats of sanctions at least at EPL level.

If that was the case, the Premier league would now be trying to help City in the case with UEFA, again to protect the brand, if City's lawyers may just accidentally leak the story to the press to remind everyone of the dippers wrongdoing.

Whatever, the truth always comes out, and if karma does exist the dippers will suffer badly one day.
On a brighter note enjoy the day, blues. I can't be there with you as I'm now in my fifth week in hospital coming on top of other stays here since November when I fell seriously ill with sepsis!
Hope you recover soon. Sepsis is not good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.