Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

If that was the case, the Premier league would now be trying to help City in the case with UEFA, again to protect the brand, if City's lawyers may just accidentally leak the story to the press to remind everyone of the dippers wrongdoing.

Whatever, the truth always comes out, and if karma does exist the dippers will suffer badly one day.
City lawyers don’t need to leak it as far as I know NDAs are not valid in a court room

On a brighter note enjoy the day, blues. I can't be there with you as I'm now in my fifth week in hospital coming on top of other stays here since November when I fell seriously ill with sepsis!

Get well soon mate had the misfortune of being rushed in to hospital twice in the last month, kidney failure both times luckily getting sorted now

With some of the press and the general public being sympathetic to the scouse twats, as they might not be crowned champions, does anyone have an update about the injunctions that are in play and suppressing the truth from coming out about their levels of cheating?

I think PB seemed to think the truth will soon be out but any timelines?

Now would be a good time to kick them whilst they are down and reverse any public sympathy.

With some of the press and the general public being sympathetic to the scouse twats, as they might not be crowned champions, does anyone have an update about the injunctions that are in play and suppressing the truth from coming out about their levels of cheating?

I think PB seemed to think the truth will soon be out but any timelines?

Now would be a good time to kick them whilst they are down and reverse any public sympathy.
Sure I saw a post from @karen7 yesterday which said they had stuff to go when Dippers actually won the league, but that now it may not come out? Dont know why it wouldn't tbh as I agree with you in terms of the impact on public sentiment. Christ knows that the Dippers have had such a free ride for decades now. They can do no wrong

Zero point in pushing this at the moment, it's the sort of thing to hold onto until the right time if there is one that is with a world crisis where nobody really knows the outcome, football looking on the very black side may not exist ever again as we know it.

On a brighter note enjoy the day, blues. I can't be there with you as I'm now in my fifth week in hospital coming on top of other stays here since November when I fell seriously ill with sepsis!
Bloody hell mate sorry to hear that.Only just seen your post but hope you`re feeling much better now.
Cheers,
Oakie

Zero point in pushing this at the moment, it's the sort of thing to hold onto until the right time if there is one that is with a world crisis where nobody really knows the outcome, football looking on the very black side may not exist ever again as we know it.
Exactly, keep the powder dry!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.