Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

As I have said before this isn't a mistake. A drunken one night stand might be classed as a mistake, sleeping with the same girl over an eight month period isn't. This is cheating, pure and simple and there can only be one punishment and the dippers won't like this. Bank managers of championship or league one clubs might be looking at a small windfall as there is no cap on away tickets. Rangers were demoted a few divisions in Scotland for financial irregularities, this is far worse.
Fucking hell, that would really make 2020 one of the best years ever but unfortunately it won’t the happen unless all the Premier League Clubs put pressure in the PL and tell them if they don’t take action they will refuse to play them. That would be so fucking funny.

Is this hacking really that bad or are we all just hoping the rats get the book thrown at them?

I think its about as bad as it can get to be honest mate but fuck all will happen to them, nothing.

I'd love the fuckers to be nailed to the highest cross in the land. Just to hear twats like Aldridge with his 'we do things the right way' mantra choke on his own bile. Unfortunately the dippers will just get a slap on the wrist and be told to remove the VAR machine out of the fabled anfield boot room

Unbelievable.

I mean completely and utterly believable from those low lives but this isn’t the small thing everyone, but us, is pretending it is
tenor.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.