Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

If Liverpool win the league by 15 points the PL will deduct 14 points from them at the end of the season.

It's almost like why theyve had VAR helping them run away with it this season is something of a safety net for them.

"We've deducted 10 points.. but as you can see they are still the best team ever and deserve to be champions"

It's a fucking joke

It's almost like why theyve had VAR helping them run away with it this season is something of a safety net for them.

"We've deducted 10 points.. but as you can see they are still the best team ever and deserve to be champions"

It's a fucking joke
I wouldn't be surprised if at the end of the season there was a 15 point gap to us, they docked them 20 points, but then docked us 6 points for not reporting the hacking just to stick the knife in.

tenor.gif

That only works if no one else knows there's dirt.

The hacked emails published in Der Spiegel purported to show City organising self-sponsorship but that in itself does not infringe the rules. It's an arguable case. The forensic reports here either prove Liverpool were stealing Manchester City's information, or they do not. The fact that the case is still live and that Liverpool have already paid City £1m leads me to believe that Liverpool are going to be subject to a formal investigation which will probably be announced when the season ends. That's just me guessing with my admittedly City hat on.

If they have stolen information then the extent of any sanctions would be dependent on what they did with that information and who was involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.