Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

The FA/PL are afraid of the shit storm that any points deduction will cause to the brand,maybe other misdemeanours will come to the fore,.Its been kept under wraps for months since recently disclosed.Financial club misdemeanours by clubs result in points deductions (Bury,Bolton,Macclesfield)to name just a few,this is club v club and the breaking of the law,as well as trust.

Reactions: mat
Thanks for that. As I said in a previous post I maybe a little naive over this. I was under the impression that as we (City) had accepted a settlement fee, then we weren't going to follow it up, therefore no case to answer for Liverpool.
It's not our decision
It's such a serious issue and has now come to the authorities attention that they have had to get involved and are investigating
Even more so that politicians are pushing for an investigation

I think this has been covered and mostly cleared up now.
My impression was if we didn't want to press charges then so be it. Seems it's not quite as black and white as it seemed to me.
Now it's out in the open, perhaps others are looking at pressing charges

It will be interesting to see how this plays out, if indeed it does go all the way.

Would be great if this dragged on until April and Liverpool need just a point in their next game to win the league then the day before the Premier league docks them 30 points and we win the league

do you think there would be a petition ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.