Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

I think the baseball dimension does make things rather more awkward for Liverpool/FSG since there is an arguable case that a "cheating culture" pervades the group and that steps must be taken to deal with this. If Livarpooi are involved in stirring up trouble with UEFA, which has no evidential basis, then I can't see how severe sanctions cannot be imposed.

Absolutely nothing will happen over this.
Why would the FA not take any action?
An independent forensic cyber security company has provided them with evidence of a criminal offence.
The FA's own legal team will advise them of what action should be taken.

https://www.masslive.com/redsox/202...ing-new-heat-for-hacking-manchester-city.html

The Liverpool-Manchester City incident draws a strong parallel to another cheating scandal in baseball in 2017. This incident also involved the Astros, but this time as the victim of wrongdoing by the St. Louis Cardinals. MLB fined St. Louis $2 million and its first two draft picks in 2017 after Cardinals scouting director Chris Correa improperly used login credentials to access the Astros’ player database. Correa was later sentenced to 46 months in prison and received a permanent suspension for Major League Baseball.

Just coincidence ?

Surely not

https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/0...-cocksure-mlb-investigation-wont-bloody-them/

Fenway seem to have a history of sports cheating

46 months in a US penitentiary vs a promotion ? Quite a contrast.

So when the FA's investigation is completed and the report is released, what legal reasons can they give for not taking action?

Good point... I do wonder if the crooks at the FA and UEFA will offer to drop the UEFA investigation if we let this hacking story drop.. wouldn’t put it past them....

Good point... I do wonder if the crooks at the FA and UEFA will offer to drop the UEFA investigation if we let this hacking story drop.. wouldn’t put it past them....
Regardless what we all think of the FA, they still have a legal team who will advise them legally what the FA have to do.
An independent forensic cyber security company providing evidence of a criminal offence just can't be brushed under the carpet.
The independent forensic cyber security company could take legal action against the FA for not acting on their evidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.