Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

It’s also possible that the agreement was agreed on the basis of what we understood at the time we found out;
However it’s entirely possible that Liverpool lies about what they’d accessed and we didn’t fully understand the extent

If i'm not mistaken they used the stolen information to sign Coutinho, Coutinhos sale funded their best players, so I think points off the board, and giving Tottenham their CL win is a reasonable punishment

If i'm not mistaken they used the stolen information to sign Coutinho, Coutinhos sale funded their best players, so I think points off the board, and giving Tottenham their CL win is a reasonable punishment
A lawyer could argue that hacking our scouting system changed LiVARpool transfer policy/strategy

If the investigation establishes that Liverpool are guilty, wat is the harshest sanction they can expect? I guess the harshest sanction would amount to nearly nothing.

If the investigation establishes that Liverpool are guilty, wat is the harshest sanction they can expect? I guess the harshest sanction would amount to nearly nothing.
If found guilty, the FA will be under pressure to punish Liverpool from other clubs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.