Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

#LFCHackingScandal gathering a bit of momentum on Twitter. All the Journalists seem scared to comment about the hacking scandal. Have they been briefed not to?

I don’t understand twitter but I know it’s powerful but how far has this reached?

can it be linked with the baseball scandal that way you get it going viral from sides away from football, is there a “Fenway cheat” tag.

how do we get Rags sharing it as they are the biggest & bestest rivals? are Everton fans talking about it?

I can tell you that GMP are monitoring this, so someone is still pushing it. :)

Unsure what involvement they could have?
Pity that James Anderton is still with us in charge of the gmp, email from GOD and the SPG would have wrecked melwood

Incredible to me that Journalists were defending whoever that **** was that asked pep if he takes a bung because it was a brave thing to do and the world needed answers.

And yet, no-one has the balls, or indeed the integrity to ask Klopp any questions or even if he knows about the hacking.

Last edited:
I’ve been thinking and I’m sure this is how it’ll go down.

Liverpool found guilty of hacking; they however plead ignorance and claim they assumed their agents were reporting honestly accumulated data and as such, acted without their knowledge.
As penance they fire the people responsible and assure this will never happen again.
They’ll then be seen to have taken action and so will be fined around, what, £25mil or something? And the world will move on.

FSG meanwhile will continue to cheat in every sport they’re involved in, and no one cares except those that they affect.

The FA do not have the balls to take this as seriously as they should, but city should be considering taking fsg/Liverpool to actual court.

Liverpool found guilty of hacking; they however plead ignorance and claim they assumed their agents were reporting honestly accumulated data and as such, acted without their knowledge.
As penance they fire the people responsible and assure this will never happen again.
They’ll then be seen to have taken action and so will be fined around, what, £25mil or something? And the world will move on.

FSG meanwhile will continue to cheat in every sport they’re involved in, and no one cares except those that they affect.

The FA do not have the balls to take this as seriously as they should, but city should be considering taking fsg/Liverpool to actual court.

but how can the dippers plead ignorance when they paid City 1m and than prompted the said employees ?

The people responsible have risen through the ranks over the past 7 years and are their current director of football and head of scouting.

So being made to fire them 1) would be a massive punishment and 2) wont happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.