Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

I'm not sure that a hacking scandal is going to affect the image of the Premier League. Hell, the 2002 World Cup had actual match fixing and people still watch that.
Companies are lining up to sponsor brands that are involved in criminal activity!

The FA surely have no other alternative but to throw the book at the scousers. A simple slap on the wrists for such misdemeanours would be totally inadequate and send the wrong message out that hacking is absolutely fine. Immediately sent to the bottom of the league with guaranteed relegation sounds reasonable for such brazen cheating. A precedent has to be set that the FA and Premier League will not accept espionage/hacking.

I'm not sure that a hacking scandal is going to affect the image of the Premier League. Hell, the 2002 World Cup had actual match fixing and people still watch that.

On the contrary, I think (imho) making an example of LiVARpool over this would surely go a long way to show how seriously ‘The Brand’ is about maintaining its integrity and proving to the wider footballing world that they are keeping their house in order.

If the dippers were stripped of the title at the end of the investigation (one can only dream of such things!), it would also have the added bonus of sweeping the farcical VAR events of this season under the carpet. As I don’t do betting, not sure if any such decision would affect any bets that had been collected but if it doesn’t, then it means it’s a win/win for all cartels involved!

in 2013 we were fighting our FFP battle with UEFA whilst also trying to be nice and polite when attempting to dine at Europe's top football table
That’s how I see it.
We thought we would join the club and maybe these actions would halt their crusade against us.
We were wrong.
I’m fairly sick of football in its present form and would love to see us take them on now, whatever the consequences.

That’s how I see it.
We thought we would join the club and maybe these actions would halt their crusade against us.
We were wrong.
I’m fairly sick of football in its present form and would love to see us take them on now, whatever the consequences.

Yep its every history team for themselves they do all they can to stop any other club joining them

I remember when HIGNFY had to say Bryan Riggs because of injunctions stopping anyone naming the Family Man, perhaps the Dips are using the same thing here to stop publication of gossip. Certainly that is what the Mirror said had happened to them years ago, maybe there is a new one out.

Also just realised that is what PB is probably referring to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.