Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

One of them (Michael Edwards) apparently at the expense of Brendan Rodgers. Reportedly he either had a particularly serious spat or simply didn't get on with Rodgers. The upshot was that Rodgers was fired and Edwards promoted soon after. He's now Littlewoods FC's sporting director. As you point out, the other two (Dave Fallows and Julian Ward) were promoted as well.

wasn't aware of the rodgers spat

TBH, I'd never been there, or had any inclination to do so, until I was informed by another user on here that one of my BM posts had been quoted on there. I visit about once a week these days, when I need a laugh.

My all time favourite RAWK memory was when, in Hodgson's last few weeks as Liverpool manager, the hatred for him amongst the cult was hitting new levels of vitriol. So much so that one fan posted a huge rant about being too young to remember Hillsborough and that Hodgson's tenure at Liverpool was his Hillsborough moment. Before they had a chance to delete it, the post appeared on Red Cafe a few minutes later in their RAWK meltdown thread. Cue much piss taking. Meanwhile, the RAWK mods were busy naming and shaming the poster and publically posting all the personal information they had about him. Said poster then complained that his account had been hacked and he hadn't made the post. I think at this point - regardless of whether he was telling the truth or not - the RAWK mods realised they could be in deep shit for disclosing his personal details (plus they were probably embarrassed to fuck that a Liverpool fan would ever say such a thing) so they changed tack, and went with the story that he'd been hacked, and firmly pointed the finger at Red Cafe. They claimed that the post was up for a very short time (presumably meaning that no rival fan would've spotted it before it was deleted), yet it found it's way onto Red Cafe so it must've been a United fan who had hacked the poster's account. They had absolutely zero evidence of this but it didn't stop them lobbing unfounded accusations about and were happy to run with such a wild conspiracy theory of a United fan hacking a Liverpool account on RAWK!

Last edited:
If what PB posted is true, and I have absolutely no doubt it is, and all the other snippets posted on this tread are also true, this could be a massive opportunity to get even with Liverpool FC and more importantly with FSG. As we all know FSG and Liverpool have made life very difficult for City off the pitch over the last few years with the help of the other PL clubs and UEFA. Allegedly. ;-)

PS. If anyone is reading this from FSG and from Liverpool Football Club, I hope City f***ing hammer you with all their wealth and the best Lawyers and Barristers money can buy. It's payback time, you t***s!

...Amen to that.

My all time favourite RAWK memory was when, in Hodgson's last few weeks as Liverpool manager, the hatred for him amongst the cult was hitting new levels of vitriol. So much so that one fan posted a huge rant about being too young to remember Hillsborough and that Hodgson's tenure at Liverpool was his Hillsborough moment. Before they had a chance to delete it, the post appeared on Red Cafe a few minutes later in their RAWK meltdown thread. Cue much piss taking. Meanwhile, the RAWK mods were busy naming and shaming the poster and publically posting all the personal information they had about him. Said poster then complained that his account had been hacked and he hadn't made the post. I think at this point - regardless of whether he was telling the truth or not - the RAWK mods realised they could be in deep shit for disclosing his personal details (plus they were probably embarrassed to fuck that a Liverpool fan would ever say such a thing) so they changed tack, and went with the story that he'd been hacked, and firmly pointed the finger at Red Cafe. They claimed that the post was barely up for a very short time (presumably meaning that no rival fan would've spotted it before it was deleted), yet it found it's way onto Red Cafe so it must've been a United fan who had hacked the poster's account. They had absolutely zero evidence of this but were happy to run with such a wild conspiracy theory of a United fan hacking a Liverpool account on RAWK but it didn't stop them lobbing accusations about!

...it's just quite simply NEVER their fault! VICTIMS FC!!!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.