Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

Ffs, something else you know fuck all about. Yes that is hacking & considering they were using current employees user details to log in strengthens the case even more that it was hacking (even without this, it’s still 100% hacking in the eyes of the law & the information committee)

What happened was nothing to do with poor security, but social engineering, which is a way black hat hackers get into corporate systems by using human interaction.

They penetrated City’s systems on over 80 occasions over a period of months when they had no right to do so. This is plainly & simply hacking. If you know fuck all about what constitutes hacking or corruption, please stop chatting total & utter crap which has no resemblance on reality & shows you live in a fictional world & live amongst with the fairies on your bicycle made for 2.

There is no such thing as a secure system in IT, unless it is a closed system without any access to the internet & all based off dumb terminals. If a hacker wants to hack you, they will. A Bit like car security. When a car manufacturer comes out with a new unbeatable security solution, it will take a car thief maybe 20 mins to break in first time, then 2 mins, then 30s. Same with IT security. So much so, instead of trying to stop people getting in (which is 1st line of security with firewalls) serious companies will use software to track what’s happened once breached to minimise effects, as they appreciate that you can’t stop a hacker breaching if they’re food enough & try hard enough.

RSA do this, a blue chip IT security company who got hacked. They tracked what happened when they were breached & minimised risk from here by finding that needle in the haystack of malicious code.

it was explained to me in a fantastically succinct way of, if you burn all the hay, all you’re left with is the needles

If you ask the ICO if what Liverpool did, you would get a clear & concise answer. Yes this is corruption in the English game what Liverpool did was hacking
Those who were accused of the hacking have not found it impeded their careers at Liverpool FC

Michael Edwards is now Sporting Director, Julian Ward is Assistant Sporting Director, and Dave Fallows is Head of Recruitment. They are the blue-eyed boys as far as JW Henry and Tom Werner are concerned.

The fact they were promoted after apparently costing their employers at least £1m (excluding any legal costs) tells you a lot about the culture at LFC.

But as we all know: football isn't corrupt is it?

Those who were accused of the hacking have not found it impeded their careers at Liverpool FC

Michael Edwards is now Sporting Director, Julian Ward is Assistant Sporting Director, and Dave Fallows is Head of Recruitment. They are the blue-eyed boys as far as JW Henry and Tom Werner are concerned.

The fact they were promoted after apparently costing their employers at least £1m (excluding any legal costs) tells you a lot about the culture at LFC.

But as we all know: football isn't corrupt is it?
Ner ner ner ner ner ner.....I’m not listening
1F33168A-8E13-42AD-A2BD-910A15FBBAE2.jpeg
Or maybe see no evil, hear no evil, head stuck in The sand speak no evil
05185595-8DAF-4BBE-802A-A9E0BF8B22FA.jpeg

Didn’t Samuel report on it but not a single other media outlet picked it up & ran with it?

Might be wrong as cba checking?

They are guilty. City have evidence which proves this. Hackers, either professional or socially engineered like the City breach, leave a footprint. There’s a load of Scouse size 10’s all over our network

Thought it was Zlegler in the Times?

Lol when I mentioned it on another forum that thread I had started about the hacking was closed down and I was threatened with being kicked off.
Sadly after I posted some of liverpool history on a liverpool thread I was thrown of lol
Another City forum or a Liverpool forum?

Another City forum or a Liverpool forum?

another forum for the over 50's, the old scousers got nasty if i wanted to chat about the coach welcome, or VAR bending over to help them. They ganged up on me and complain to the mods ! But it was ok for the scousers to write lies about City and the FFP were they all said City were guilty, and State owned. I wasnt allowed to defend City ! So i got banned from it lol

i even told the newcastle fan that if their take over goes ahead watch the american clubs gang up on you ! he didnt believe me bet he does now lol

We took a £1m payment to hush this thing up , whoever decided that was a good idea at our club is the issue , if the hacking raises its ugly head again i would think we would be in as much trouble as the Dippers from the Premier league for accepting the money.
In hindsight we shouldnt have taken the paltry bribe and dragged the Dippers name through the mud , but the media wouldnt have done much , because the Dippers are a major cash cow , we should have gone through the courts and insisted everyone of the perpertrators who hacked our computers were dismissed and prosecuted.
But we missed the opportunity so we now have to grind them into the ground on the football field , give Pep another £250m warchest in the summer , let the Dippers whinge about oil and our owners and they can look forward to their next title in 2050 but they can proudly take their Net Spend Trophy on an open top bus tour every season.

another forum for the over 50's, the old scousers got nasty if i wanted to chat about the coach welcome, or VAR bending over to help them. They ganged up on me and complain to the mods ! But it was ok for the scousers to write lies about City and the FFP were they all said City were guilty, and State owned. I wasnt allowed to defend City ! So i got banned from it lol
Disappointed you didn’t drop the H-39 bomb. In for a penny...

Why take *£1mill*, when we could have all but destroyed FSG's and Liverpool's reputation publicly?

And in doing so, derailed their long-term plans to catch up and to overtake City. City should have sized the opportunity and been ruthless.

Guessing. FSG and Liverpool may have had something (minor) on City from you know who, so a settlement was agreed on the QT to save any public embarrassment for both clubs?

We will never find out. And those who do know at both clubs, plus the legal teams involved, will never tell.

Case closed. Filed away. Move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.