Invisible Man song

If you get told a lie enough times you end up believing it. check the videio clip it was Jan 27th 1991a week after our mate died thus the reference to if You Drink You Will Die
If You Dont Drink You Will Die.
years before Millwall and the other myths .It was a pub song that was around Prestwich for years before the Prestwich & Whitefield branch sang it on the Ireland trip .absolutley nothing to do with football.
I gaurantee no one sang any City songs at Millwall ask Sean Riley Man City Veteran he was there shitting bricks lol
Full story in Richards Edghills book
and in We Never Win At Home
We Never Win Away
Plus google it on Wikepedia
Also on Ian Cheesemans blog tomorow.
If on face book go on Don Cath Price page

I wasn’t disagreeing with you. Just raising something a fair few people seemed to believe.

When we scored the winning goal, the players ran to celebrate in front of an empty stand. Hence the Blues not really being there as the myth went.

Millwall is nowhere to be afraid of. I’ve been with away fans and it’s fine. I assume the Blues in the home section didn’t celebrate Millwall goals or even speak to each other (assuming they had Manchester accents.)

The clip in vidieo is defiently 1991 and was never intended as a football song.half the lads singing it in tribute to our mate are rags . It was first sung at football on the Ireland trip 1995 .we were pissed on the coach and it was somet to do lol .First away game i heard it like others have mentioned was at Lincoln in a cup gane .Dont think the Millwall game was about 1997

Last edited:
The video clip been verified on Ian Cheesemans blog v Southamton
Many of the people in the Forrestors
have now seen it for the first time since they were there in 1991and one or two shed as tear

Last edited:
I wasn’t disagreeing with you. Just raising something a fair few people seemed to believe.

When we scored the winning goal, the players ran to celebrate in front of an empty stand. Hence the Blues not really being there as the myth went.

Millwall is nowhere to be afraid of. I’ve been with away fans and it’s fine. I assume the Blues in the home section didn’t celebrate Millwall goals or even speak to each other (assuming they had Manchester accents.)
I think Don knows the true original rather than you mate, no offence.

Glad to know its origin , I always assumed it was because swales all ways fiddled the attendance

I'm pretty sure Utd used to sing the invisible man song in the 70s..where they were supposed to be banned ..

Maybe wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.