iPad and bluemoon forum

Blue Maverick

I've got an iPad one and seem to have a problem with viewing the forums, it lets me browse for a few minutes then comes up with Safari cannot find server. If I open a new tab I can pull any other website but bluemoon, if I then browse for a few minutes then go back to bluemoon it works for a few minutes again, does anyone else get this problem?

Blue Maverick said:
I've got an iPad one and seem to have a problem with viewing the forums, it lets me browse for a few minutes then comes up with Safari cannot find server. If I open a new tab I can pull any other website but bluemoon, if I then browse for a few .minutes then go back to bluemoon it works for a few minutes again, does anyone else get this problem?
Where is your Internet connection coming from, I only get a problem if the Internet goes own or i am out of range.if you are in gsc cellar then you will not receive this reply.good luck

I constantly have this issue, I'll be browsing, posting etc all fine, then next minute "server cannot be found" no matter how much I refresh, I have to go away, leave it 10 mins and then come back.

quiet_riot said:
I constantly have this issue, I'll be browsing, posting etc all fine, then next minute "server cannot be found" no matter how much I refresh, I have to go away, leave it 10 mins and then come back.
Don't want to sound harsh but thank fuck someone else is getting this as well I thought I was the only one.

Blue Maverick said:
quiet_riot said:
Don't want to sound harsh but thank fuck someone else is getting this as well I thought I was the only one.

Perhaps it's more widespread than we thought!

I've not experienced any similar problems myself, and I'm not sure what could be causing it off the top of my head. Anyone else having problems?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.