iphone 4 - 1gb data

Should be fine mate as long as you connect to wi-fi when you're not out and about, i'd say im quite a 'heavy' user and haven't ever gone over 750mb a month. Just use common sense and don't download massive files over 3G.

1gb's plenty, unless you constantly stream video on things like TV Catchup you'll be fine.

Im on a waiting list for tesco o2 mobile for a 12 month contract, the option i might get is iphone 4 32gb £429 and you get 250 mins, unlimited txts, 1gb data and some unlimited bt openzone whatever that is. The 12 month contract is tempting as there will no doubt be a new iphone out in 12 months

Tesco are doing the best deals by far.
I'm getting the 16GB for £349
£20 a month with 1GB internet, 250 minutes and unlimited texts.
Once the contract's up the handset is likely to sell for £350+.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:

I'm doing the same when they get more in stock

mcfc_ms said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:

I'm doing the same when they get more in stock
I'm on the waiting list but I've got no idea when there will be some in stock, have you?

I have BT broadband and if you are on option 3 you can use your email address to sign into BT Openzone. There is a hell of a lot of openzone networks when you are out and about. It worth it if you think you would go over the 1gb of data.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.