iPhone 4S

StMark's said:
The iPhone 4 will also drop in price (as well as the 3GS) so might be worth waiting a few days to check out the deals on this. I've been happy with mine, apart from battery life which they still haven't significantly improved. Apart from the upgraded chip and camera, all the hype seems to be around the new voice control.

I bought a new battery for mine from the internet and installed it no problem.

I was great to go back to a new battery.

flipmode said:
I like the look of Siri, the talking assistant. Be very interesting to see if Siri is included in the iOS5 update and you can have "her" on an iPhone 4 handset with iOS5 loaded onto it.

Might be the one gimmick Apple hold on to in the hope people swap over to iPhone 4S.

Depending on what is included on the iOS5 update on the iPhone 4 compared to iOS5 on the 4S I will keep my iPhone 4 after the contract is up in December. I don't see the point of upgrading to a 4S for Apple to release an iPhone 5 probably at the same time the unveil the new iPad 3 now I would assume?
Apparently Siri is 4S only.

yawa said:
flipmode said:
I like the look of Siri, the talking assistant. Be very interesting to see if Siri is included in the iOS5 update and you can have "her" on an iPhone 4 handset with iOS5 loaded onto it.

Might be the one gimmick Apple hold on to in the hope people swap over to iPhone 4S.

Depending on what is included on the iOS5 update on the iPhone 4 compared to iOS5 on the 4S I will keep my iPhone 4 after the contract is up in December. I don't see the point of upgrading to a 4S for Apple to release an iPhone 5 probably at the same time the unveil the new iPad 3 now I would assume?
Apparently Siri is 4S only.

I've not seen it 100% confirmed though. Engadget said completely the opposite on their live feed of the event.

Disappointed really. I still think the galaxy s2 edges it just at the min, although I do own an iPhone 4. The samsung has a great screen and I was hoping similar size and resolution for this. That coupled with Siri, icould, and app store would regain the best smartphone crown.
Siri will be 4s only. It's really the only stand out feature that would tempt anyone with a 4 to the 4s.

I've got the 3G had it 3 year never let me down best phone I've had! Just pissed of it's not the iPhone 5 and a bigger screen but I'll be getting the upgrade now

iPhones are getting further and further behind most decent Android handsets, and they still cost more too! No doubt people will see the logo and buy it though.<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:02 pm --<br /><br />
clarkie_ni said:
Disappointed really. I still think the galaxy s2 edges it just at the min, although I do own an iPhone 4. The samsung has a great screen and I was hoping similar size and resolution for this. That coupled with Siri, icould, and app store would regain the best smartphone crown.
Siri will be 4s only. It's really the only stand out feature that would tempt anyone with a 4 to the 4s.
The S2 is a LONG way ahead of the 4S, just like the S is a LONG way ahead of the 4.

Well my 3GS has been slowly dying for the past couple of months, cracked case, crap battery, home button has to be pressed a certain way for it to work. Impossible to double tap it to close apps down.

The only thing I've not done that everyone else seems to do is shatter the screen.

So I will be upgrading, been waiting for this n not to bothered about a brand new design because I think it's still one of the best looking.

weeman19_89 said:
Well my 3GS has been slowly dying for the past couple of months, cracked case, crap battery, home button has to be pressed a certain way for it to work. Impossible to double tap it to close apps down.
I've got a Galaxy S and I've not been particularly careful with it, dropped it a few times etc., and it's still flawless. Not even a scratch showing on the casing or screen and everything works as well as the day it arrived. It's also as cheap a contract as a 3GS with more functionality and performance than a 4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.