iPhone 4S

Irwell said:
iPhones are getting further and further behind most decent Android handsets, and they still cost more too! No doubt people will see the logo and buy it though.

-- Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:02 pm --

clarkie_ni said:
Disappointed really. I still think the galaxy s2 edges it just at the min, although I do own an iPhone 4. The samsung has a great screen and I was hoping similar size and resolution for this. That coupled with Siri, icould, and app store would regain the best smartphone crown.
Siri will be 4s only. It's really the only stand out feature that would tempt anyone with a 4 to the 4s.
The S2 is a LONG way ahead of the 4S, just like the S is a LONG way ahead of the 4.

I agree. Ive had the s2 for a few months now and i absolutely love it. My mate even admitted it made his iphone4 look crap which was pretty miraculous coming from him! The new iphone sounds like it has improved with new processor and camera but it will feel very small next to new android phones. Each to their own though.

Irwell said:
iPhones are getting further and further behind most decent Android handsets, and they still cost more too! No doubt people will see the logo and buy it though.

-- Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:02 pm --

clarkie_ni said:
Disappointed really. I still think the galaxy s2 edges it just at the min, although I do own an iPhone 4. The samsung has a great screen and I was hoping similar size and resolution for this. That coupled with Siri, icould, and app store would regain the best smartphone crown.
Siri will be 4s only. It's really the only stand out feature that would tempt anyone with a 4 to the 4s.
The S2 is a LONG way ahead of the 4S, just like the S is a LONG way ahead of the 4.

Wrong. iPhone is the best. The 3G is still better than anything else. You can't beat the apps.

johnmc said:
Wrong. iPhone is the best. The 3G is still better than anything else. You can't beat the apps.
Android Market has the same number of apps as you can get on iPhones now and there are loads of top quality ones you can't get on iPhones. You also get more performance and more battery life out of similar hardware. It's no contest.

Irwell said:
johnmc said:
Android Market has the same number of apps as you can get on iPhones now and there are loads of top quality ones you can't get on iPhones. You also get more performance and more battery life out of similar hardware. It's no contest.

Ok. Tell me what i cant get on the iPhone please.

mcfcliam said:
The S2 >>>> any phone
Agreed. The screens are incredible and the performance is on another planet. Assuming 4 > 4S is the same as S > S2 the 4S will be a generation behind performance wise.

de niro said:
i have a 3gs and its shit, poor signal, freezes etc. must have a look at this new one.

Agreed, mine's fucking wank - does my head in.

I still think the updates they give you make the phone worse so that you upgrade when the new one comes out.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.