iPhone 4S

johnmc said:
You both have the S2 obviously.
No, I have an S. I know plenty of people with an S, an iPhone 4 and an S2. The S is leagues above the 4 in performance and build quality. The S2 is leagues above the S.<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:27 pm --<br /><br />
johnmc said:
There is a different email provider?? WOW
No, they have apps with features you can't get from the iPhone, for example the ability to switch push email on and off depending on the connection type. iOS apps are a generation behind the features provided by the best Android apps.

de niro said:
waspish said:
I've got the 3G had it 3 year never let me down best phone I've had! Just pissed of it's not the iPhone 5 and a bigger screen but I'll be getting the upgrade now

any idea when its out officially?
The iPhone 4S will be released in the UK on 14 October. I think they are taking pre-orders from this Friday.

Irwell said:
johnmc said:
You both have the S2 obviously.
No, I have an S. I know plenty of people with an S, an iPhone 4 and an S2. The S is leagues above the 4 in performance and build quality. The S2 is leagues above the S.

-- Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:27 pm --

johnmc said:
There is a different email provider?? WOW
No, they have apps with features you can't get from the iPhone, for example the ability to switch push email on and off depending on the connection type. iOS apps are a generation behind the features provided by the best Android apps.
Build quality ???. The S phones are made almost entirely out of plastic lol.

blumoon said:
Every single person I know with an iPhone has a cracked screen, bad reception and faulty touch screen. Amazingly enough, everyone I know with an S has none of these issues. Why? Build quality.

Irwell said:
blumoon said:
Every single person I know with an iPhone has a cracked screen, bad reception and faulty touch screen. Amazingly enough, everyone I know with an S has none of these issues. Why? Build quality.

Your right there this new one has sorted out the reception issuers but it baffles me why they have stuck with the same glass back!

Irwell said:
blumoon said:
Thats odd......Me and my Mrs....1 brother and 1 sister, about 30 lads in work and a couple of mates and cousins and not a cracked screen or bad reception in sight.........guess we are lucky. No malware in IOS either which is a comfort if I wanna check my bank account on line. I'm not knocking android because I've never had an android phone. Each to there own. The iPhone is the best phone I've ever had, and I've had a weakness for mobile phones since they were invented :-)

blumoon said:
Thats odd......Me and my Mrs....1 brother and 1 sister, about 30 lads in work and a couple of mates and cousins and not a cracked screen or bad reception in sight.........guess we are lucky. No malware in IOS either which is a comfort if I wanna check my bank account on line. I'm not knocking android because I've never had an android phone. Each to there own. The iPhone is the best phone I've ever had, and I've had a weakness for mobile phones since they were invented :-)
Very unusual considering they have the highest failure rate around, they are well known for all of those issues as well as the common battery charge loss issue. What do you mean by no malware in iOS too? There is plenty, here is an example. iPhones were good when they first came out, but the competition now offer more durability, more power, more performance and more functionality from the similar hardware, plus they usually offer better hardware too.

Irwell said:
blumoon said:

as always, these threads attract the fanboys. You must only be friends with clumsy people.

Saying that, i don't think i'll be buying the 4S, seems pretty pointless for the price and the free release of iOS5

According to McAfee’s Q2 2011 Threats Report, it’s been a bad year as far as malware is concerned. The amount of malware targeted at Android devices jumped by 76% since last quarter, making it the most attacked mobile operating system.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.padgadget.com/2011/08/24/mcafee-reports-ios-spared-from-malware-android-not-so-lucky/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.padgadget.com/2011/08/24/mca ... -so-lucky/</a>

I will take my chances with IOS lol.<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:24 pm --<br /><br />
GStar said:
Irwell said:
blumoon said:

as always, these threads attract the fanboys. You must only be friends with clumsy people.

Saying that, i don't think i'll be buying the 4S, seems pretty pointless for the price and the free release of iOS5
Agreed, I have an 18 month old 3GS and my contract ends 14th October. O2 have offered me a free iPhone 4 with a rolling contract. Going to go for that and fook the 4S, they will both look the same anyways.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.