iPhone 4S

StMark's

...currently being launched. Doesn't look like a huge upgrade considering the 15 month wait. iOS 5 available to download next week.

Huge let down for me, was expecting a lot more like a bigger screen.

Think i will have to stick with my Blackberry Torch for now, ah well :(

Looks to me like Apple trying to rip everyone off again .Orange doin 3gs for £15 a month though ,thats a decent buy.

Thenumber1blue said:
Looks to me like Apple trying to rip everyone off again .Orange doin 3gs for £15 a month though ,thats a decent buy.
Where from? I can't see that on the Orange site.

edit - yes it is!

disappointing, was hoping for the iPhone 5 to be released this year..

oh well, I'll still buy the 4S anyway, my 3G is going to be useless without the new iOS.

yawa said:
Thenumber1blue said:
It was in the Metro paper today,£15 a month ,24 month contract,not sure what you get with the deal i.e. minutes and texts and stuff.

Thenumber1blue said:
yawa said:
Thenumber1blue said:
It was in the Metro paper today,£15 a month ,24 month contract,not sure what you get with the deal i.e. minutes and texts and stuff.
Spotted it on the Orange shop online:

Great plans starting from £15 per month on iPhone 3GS.*
That’s £5 per month off the £20 plan.
*£5 will be reimbursed within 72 hours of purchase

24 months, 50 mins, 50 texts. Meh.

yawa said:
Thenumber1blue said:
yawa said:
Spotted it on the Orange shop online:

Great plans starting from £15 per month on iPhone 3GS.*
That’s £5 per month off the £20 plan.
*£5 will be reimbursed within 72 hours of purchase

24 months, 50 mins, 50 texts. Meh.
Ha Ha I noticed they didnt mention that in the advert.

The iPhone 4 will also drop in price (as well as the 3GS) so might be worth waiting a few days to check out the deals on this. I've been happy with mine, apart from battery life which they still haven't significantly improved. Apart from the upgraded chip and camera, all the hype seems to be around the new voice control.

I like the look of Siri, the talking assistant. Be very interesting to see if Siri is included in the iOS5 update and you can have "her" on an iPhone 4 handset with iOS5 loaded onto it.

Might be the one gimmick Apple hold on to in the hope people swap over to iPhone 4S.

Depending on what is included on the iOS5 update on the iPhone 4 compared to iOS5 on the 4S I will keep my iPhone 4 after the contract is up in December. I don't see the point of upgrading to a 4S for Apple to release an iPhone 5 probably at the same time the unveil the new iPad 3 now I would assume?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.