iPhone 5!

Bluebee2 said:
It's really funny at work and similar to here in a way, lads with inferior phones trying to convince you how great their phone is , when they really know the iPhone is the original and best.

I have a iPhone and I think its pretty meh. It runs out of battery before the day is out which winds me up the most. The other thing apart from the speed and the better colours its exactly the same as it was 3 years ago when it was fresh and amazing. Okay the old adage is you dont fix it if it aint broke but when its being bettered but they dont have to worry, that's the problem Microsoft got away with leaking tech slowly for years until people realised they were robbing everyone and cheaper people came in to the market

Just had an email asking do I one to preorder iPhone 5 due out on the 21st September I have not long upgraded how annoying

My 3GS is 3 years old now so I'll be getting one purely for that fact I use it as part of my home entertainment system and it integrates well, there is a good deal with Three so I'll be getting one hopefully on release day.

Cheers Mark!

Just had a quick read of that article, i'm on an o2 simplicity contract; works out far cheaper to buy phone up front and have lower contract payments.

For me, there's no point even considering an 'upgrade', of any type, until May when all networks have 4G.

I think that based on the 4G element, i'm going to have to switch from Vodafone to Orange.

If i was to upgrade with Vodafone, then the iPhone 5 i get will never work on the 4G network as it won't contain the right hardware

Bluemoon115 said:
Bluebee2 said:
It's really funny at work and similar to here in a way, lads with inferior phones trying to convince you how great their phone is , when they really know the iPhone is the original and best.
Lmao.

Get an iPhone if you care about status.

Get another phone if you care about the product.

Status ! yep that's all I care about. I've got a Nokia N95 my friend that's how much I care about status. I believe IPhone's are the best, I didn't say I had one.

GStar said:
I've already been in here and said this, but i don't know a single person who 'shows off their phone'. Chances are that kind of person operates in very few social circles.

I know SWP is being a bit of a character in this thread, but even worse are those slapping lazy stereotypes on apple users.

I couldn't care less what phone you use, my bellendery levels aren't quite high enough for me to try and judge your character based simply on a product you've decided to buy.

Sent using my Hipster Indiviuale S7, with panoramic FuckoffOmetre.

does that come with a remote ban hammer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.