iPhone 5!

Bluebee2 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Bluebee2 said:
It's really funny at work and similar to here in a way, lads with inferior phones trying to convince you how great their phone is , when they really know the iPhone is the original and best.
Lmao.

Get an iPhone if you care about status.

Get another phone if you care about the product.

Status ! yep that's all I care about. I've got a Nokia N95 my friend that's how much I care about status. I believe IPhone's are the best, I didn't say I had one.

Easiest to use yes, best as proven in reviews no

I'm not sure wether to pre-order my iPhone 5 now or wait to the release date and queue up all night with the rest of my apple buddies.

I had an IPhone 3G, I broke the screen two days in, gave it away. Its all about the Nokia Lumia's for me, well built phones with a great operating system, Windows Phone, nothing else on the market even gets close for me.

IPhones are massively overrated.

drsqueggy said:
I had an IPhone 3G, I broke the screen two days in, gave it away. Its all about the Nokia Lumia's for me, well built phones with a great operating system, Windows Phone, nothing else on the market even gets close for me.

IPhones are massively overrated.

There not overrated. They are a great bit of kit but getting a bit boring now and the new 5 has done nothing to change that. WP8 is the quickest and freshest phone experience out there and i cant wait for the 920 + 820 to come out along with the Samsung Ativ s and the new HTC WP8 X!!

Everyone claims the IPhone to be the best phone out there, including gadget blogs world wide.

I've been a Windows Phone user from day one, its fantastic! Really looking forward to Windows Phone 8 and the Lumia 920.

GStar said:
I've already been in here and said this, but i don't know a single person who 'shows off their phone'. Chances are that kind of person operates in very few social circles.

I know SWP is being a bit of a character in this thread, but even worse are those slapping lazy stereotypes on apple users.

I couldn't care less what phone you use, my bellendery levels aren't quite high enough for me to try and judge your character based simply on a product you've decided to buy.

Sent using my Hipster Indiviuale S7, with panoramic FuckoffOmetre.

Its just a bit of fun you miserable ****

I have an iPhone 4S.

I use it, because I like to use it.

I will review my options when my contract is up with an open mind.

Where do I fit in here?

markbmcfc said:
I have an iPhone 4S.

I use it, because I like to use it.

I will review my options when my contract is up with an open mind.

Where do I fit in here?

My mission is now complete. I can now leave this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.