iPhone 5!

Finally binned the iPhone for an S3

Stayed loyal to Apple for years as was blown away by the original iPhone but am sick of being locked down in ios / iTunes - also they are overpriced and the i find the screen size too small

Not looking forward to the amount of customisation that will be required, and having to consider bloatware, anti-virus etc

brand blue heavies said:
SWP's back said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/9551873/iPhone-5-review.html

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2012/sep/19/iphone-5-review" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/20 ... e-5-review</a>

Seems the reviewers love it.

Ha hooked..and reeled in. reviews from iphone lovers. I have actually seen it in action and its a bit weird looking but a fab phone. Some reviews give it 5 stars and some just 4 stars due to the fact that the 4s with io6 is 'the same phone bar the stretch'. The maps are a BIG problem though and i`m surprised at that considering its Tom Tom at the helm. People saying Google maps are best etc etc but the Nokia satnav on my lumia is the dogs. And free.
Looking at my other link it seems the 'brick' is very hotly anticipated in opinion polls. :-)
Bit disappointed with the HTC 8X tbh so it looks like 920 or the Ativ S.
Opinion polls? I thought we all agreed the sheep mentality was unbecoming for new phones?

If you read the reviews then there are plenty of updates on the 4s. Have you read them?

Overpriced and trendy has always been the problem with many consumers. I have a mate who never shuts up about Apple, it's embarrassing reading it sometimes and he's also a Boro fan.

Today he was on Facebook and Twitter thanking Dr. Dre's Beats Audio Headphones for sending a replacement as he'd only sent his faulty pair back five months ago! Incredibly overrated and overpriced.

Banned Tosspot said:
Overpriced and trendy has always been the problem with many consumers. I have a mate who never shuts up about Apple, it's embarrassing reading it sometimes and he's also a Boro fan.

Today he was on Facebook and Twitter thanking Dr. Dre's Beats Audio Headphones for sending a replacement as he'd only sent his faulty pair back five months ago! Incredibly overrated and overpriced.
He sounds almost embarrassingly stereotypical. It's new. I must have it. It's branded by the latest big thing.

Pigeonho said:
Banned Tosspot said:

He sounds almost embarrassingly stereotypical. It's new. I must have it. It's branded by the latest big thing.
A friend of his has said on his Facebook that he's got a new contract with another company so he's paying two monthly contracts just to have a new phone.

Might as well just buy a 12 month contract if they update every year.

Banned Tosspot said:
Pigeonho said:
Banned Tosspot said:

A friend of his has said on his Facebook that he's got a new contract with another company so he's paying two monthly contracts just to have a new phone.

Might as well just buy a 12 month contract if they update every year.
And they wouldn't do that with a HTC or Nokia, because they're not what everyone else is talking about. I have some mates who are exactly the same almost to a tee. First it was Blackberry all those years ago, then when people realised it was just a fad, a brand people needed to have but was actually shit, iPhone's came along and that was the newest must have. Suckers.

SWP's back said:
brand blue heavies said:
SWP's back said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/9551873/iPhone-5-review.html

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2012/sep/19/iphone-5-review" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/20 ... e-5-review</a>

Seems the reviewers love it.

Ha hooked..and reeled in. reviews from iphone lovers. I have actually seen it in action and its a bit weird looking but a fab phone. Some reviews give it 5 stars and some just 4 stars due to the fact that the 4s with io6 is 'the same phone bar the stretch'. The maps are a BIG problem though and i`m surprised at that considering its Tom Tom at the helm. People saying Google maps are best etc etc but the Nokia satnav on my lumia is the dogs. And free.
Looking at my other link it seems the 'brick' is very hotly anticipated in opinion polls. :-)
Bit disappointed with the HTC 8X tbh so it looks like 920 or the Ativ S.
Opinion polls? I thought we all agreed the sheep mentality was unbecoming for new phones?

If you read the reviews then there are plenty of updates on the 4s. Have you read them?

Its an opinion poll not the queue outside apple?Yes i`ve read some of them but i dont understand your question? I`m saying the 4S is the phone worth sticking with because of the updates so to speak?

Never had the 4s so wouldn't know you see.

Looking forward to getting the 5 tomorrow though

Love my iPhone so much. Had the 3GS and now have the 4s. Wouldn't have any other brand now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.