iPhone 5!

allan harper said:
I'm not sure wether to pre-order my iPhone 5 now or wait to the release date and queue up all night with the rest of my apple buddies.
As a va;ued customer they rang me this afternoon mate.

I've upgraded to the 5 with 32gb and unlimited internet usage, it cost me nothing (not a penny), my payments stay the same and they are buying back my old phone for £150 of your English pounds.

What a lovely thing to happen. It's going towards a couple of brass and an ounce in the Dam. God be praised.

-- Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:59 pm --

GStar said:
Cheers Mark!

Just had a quick read of that article, i'm on an o2 simplicity contract; works out far cheaper to buy phone up front and have lower contract payments.

For me, there's no point even considering an 'upgrade', of any type, until May when all networks have 4G.
Orange will have 4g in Manchester by the end of the calendar year I was told/possibly lied to today. Would you not upgrade if you were due one? I couldn't imagine a reason not to? Not upgrading doesn't save any money.

After having my Iphone 3G for some time im looking to upgrade to either the 4S or the 5. Which would you say would be the better deal for me to take?

SWP's back said:
As a va;ued customer they rang me this afternoon mate.

I've upgraded to the 5 with 32gb and unlimited internet usage, it cost me nothing (not a penny), my payments stay the same and they are buying back my old phone for £150 of your English pounds.

Which network are you with?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
After having my Iphone 3G for some time im looking to upgrade to either the 4S or the 5. Which would you say would be the better deal for me to take?
The 5 if you have £5 more to spend a month on your contract. Ask then if they will buy your phone back also. You may £50 which would cover the small increase.

I spend a fuck load per month as it is so it depends on your current payments and usage I guess.

I have just ditched my iPhone for the S3 after being very disappointed by the new iPhone5.

It absolutely shits all over the iPhone. Wish I'd made the change sooner to be honest.

Bobby-Manc said:
I have just ditched my iPhone for the S3 after being very disappointed by the new iPhone5.

It absolutely shits all over the iPhone. Wish I'd made the change sooner to be honest.

Yes think its an S3 for me too.

Bobby-Manc said:

Yeh and the S2 shat all over the 4 and 4s and so does the Htc one x.That syri crap they added was a joke and is false advertising on Tv.

SWP's back said:
Orange will have 4g in Manchester by the end of the calendar year I was told/possibly lied to today. Would you not upgrade if you were due one? I couldn't imagine a reason not to? Not upgrading doesn't save any money.

I'm on a sim only contract for £15 a month, i wouldn't be upgrading to iPhone 5 on Orange to have it only work to its optimum if i'm in the 'right' place.

And then pay an extra £20+ a month for the privilege.

I'll wait until the market is competitive and go from there... but the upgrades they've announced really aren't worthy of a new £500 handset, i'll get lot of them for free on iOS i presume.<br /><br />-- 16 Sep 2012, 18:21 --<br /><br />
Thenumber1blue said:
Bobby-Manc said:

Yeh and the S2 shat all over the 4 and 4s and so does the Htc one x.That syri crap they added was a joke and is false advertising on Tv.

It'd be helpful for the majority of non fan boys amongst us to know why you hold your opinions.

What are you getting with the S3 that other phones don't offer?

Bobby-Manc said:

Well I had a Galaxy 3 for a week sent the fucker back because it was shit. Everyone has and likes there own thing IPhone biggest selling phone in the world for a reason.

citytill1die84 said:
Bobby-Manc said:

Well I had a Galaxy 3 for a week sent the fucker back because it was shit. Everyone has and likes there own thing IPhone biggest selling phone in the world for a reason.

sorry to disappoint you but, Samsung is actually number 1 with the most mobile sales this year .. for a reason! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.