iphone City fixtures

spacecadet

Can any body help? I have downloaded City fixtures to iphone calendar, they show as a calendar with a tick, but games don't appear on my calendar. Doing my swede in tbh. Anyone know how to sort it. Cheers Spacers.

spacecadet said:
Can any body help? I have downloaded City fixtures to iphone calendar, they show as a calendar with a tick, but games don't appear on my calendar. Doing my swede in tbh. Anyone know how to sort it. Cheers Spacers.
have you 'checked' the sync all calenders' box in iTunes when your phone is plugged into it?

I had the same problem - its something to do with the format that it's saved in (iCal or something). The info is there, but it just wont display (there is an explanation on google). Unfortunately, there is no way around it until Apple fix it.

I had to save them into my google calendar which syncs automatically with my phone - the only problem is that you have to do a manual update every time a fixture changes for Sky.

I've left the original file on my phone in the hope that Apple do something about it on their upgrade to iOs 6.

safe_image.php

Where do you download them from straight into iPhone? That would be very useful.

There is a site called mysportsfixture.com where u can download them for free and it syncs them into your i calendar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.