iphone music app

we're using the app on the phone and not the laptop, and there is defo no easy option to play music
There definitely is. I'm using it on my phone and iPad.

See the guides above. You really shouldn't need them though.

http://www.thefader.com/2015/06/30/how-to-use-apple-music

The above is a quick bit about it.

The link below goes into far more detail and explains exactly how 'my music' works offline.

http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/ap...ecommendations-connect-account-radio-3615122/

Everyone is best doing the three month free trial, it's free at the end of the day. I'm saving a fortune on my downloads.

One thing about that Sweep...we are not going to automatically be signed up to pay for it when the trial ends are we?

One thing about that Sweep...we are not going to automatically be signed up to pay for it when the trial ends are we?
On the first link, it shows how to turn off automatic renewal mate. Once you've done that then no. For me it's worth it as I spend £10 a month on new music anyway and I love the radio stations (just music) and playlists for pre drinks, or dinner parties or pool parties. Saves anyone fucking about with music and stuff.

But even if you don't like it or feel it's worth £10 a month, you may as well use it for free for the three months anyway.

Are you all fucking idiots?

Couldn't be simpler.

33zckjn.jpg

Your own music opens from the button on the bottom right.

Then it's just the same as before.

You can move back to streaming, radio or whatever by clicking the other buttons.

If you like a song on the radio or wherever, one click and it downloads to your music and you can add it to play lists etc.

cheeky ****!

Even the "genius" was fucking stumped as I simply could not play any of my music. It wouldn't stream anything and would only recognise the songs I had bought directly from apple. Wouldn't play them either. Factory reset the phone plus sign out on Mackbook, Mini, and iPad then reset all my music folders to get the fucker to work.

And I'm normally a fanboy but this was shite.
They clearly had some database issues which eventually got fixed.

It's funny. Any thread that mentions Apple gets a load of sheep saying Apple are shite.

Without fail. Odd though.

Like those goths you see that wanna be different, by dressing the exact same as every other goth.

So long as it makes them happy I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.