iphone music app

mekonmcfc

The updated music app is absolutely garbage, i still dont know how to just play all my tunes. Seems like you have to choose each song individually. Not user friendly !!!

Doyou know how to use it yet ? i havent got a bloody clue

Not really!

You can't seem to drag the song bar to a certain point in the tune and also once you come out of the actual song that's playing i'm at a loss how to get back to it easily! There are so many more bad things about it I can't even begin to list

I don't know whether it's just because it's on my phone...Don't know if it's better on a PC...but I absolutely hate it

Are you all fucking idiots?

Couldn't be simpler.

33zckjn.jpg

Your own music opens from the button on the bottom right.

Then it's just the same as before.

You can move back to streaming, radio or whatever by clicking the other buttons.

If you like a song on the radio or wherever, one click and it downloads to your music and you can add it to play lists etc.

Are you all fucking idiots?

Couldn't be simpler.

33zckjn.jpg

Your own music opens from the button on the bottom right.

Then it's just the same as before.

You can move back to streaming, radio or whatever by clicking the other buttons.

If you like a song on the radio or wherever, one click and it downloads to your music and you can add it to play lists etc.

i dont want to stream i just want to listen to songs already in my music

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.