iphone music app

Not Shiite, just slightly inferior to its competitors and overpriced

Someone's gotta pay for those snazzy adverts I suppose

I've tried it, but I will stick with my spotify premium - if for no other reason than Spotify works with the algoridem djay app. I use this as back up when I dj - to have millions of songs at your fingertips is invaluable at a wedding when Uncle Knobhead wants to get down to 'Brickhouse' by the Commodores!

I have my music on my Mac. Previously I could stream music from the Mac to my phone and then to my Bluetooth speaker. This means I don't need to clog my phone up with all my tunes. Now I can only see my purchased music. I can though subscribe to Apple Match where all music is stored in the cloud and available on any device. Anyone use it?

I have my music on my Mac. Previously I could stream music from the Mac to my phone and then to my Bluetooth speaker. This means I don't need to clog my phone up with all my tunes. Now I can only see my purchased music. I can though subscribe to Apple Match where all music is stored in the cloud and available on any device. Anyone use it?
Yeah. It's handy.

If I download a song on torrent and add it to my iTunes, it downloads to my phone and iPad straight away. Same if I shazam a song on a film etc and buy it.

I do find it odd when Android fanboys come on to an Apple related topic and label Apple users as sheep or Apple Fanboys. They really don't understand the irony of what it is they are doing.

Anyway, yeah app looks different but as SWP says, a minute or two of investigation and you will pick up what's changed and where things are. There's actually a lot more you can do with it, rather than the other way round.

Not sure how it is Android fanboyism when I'm using the app on my iPad. I just find it to be a better option, especially given it is compatible across multiple platforms.

I still listen to my CD Walkman and doubt I'll ever bother with other ways and it's ideal for me. Listen to a whole album alway through without the option of listening to other stuff. Got enough albums to review to last me a life time.

I still listen to my CD Walkman and doubt I'll ever bother with other ways and it's ideal for me. Listen to a whole album alway through without the option of listening to other stuff. Got enough albums to review to last me a life time.
You can do that with an iPhone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.