iphone spotify playback issue

tonea2003

has anyone had an issue when playing music back through spotify on an iphone

whereby i seem to have lost one of the channels(as if only the left side is playing the music)

its fine if using headphones.

this has only happened recently so i assume i've knocked a setting or something but i struggling to see what i might have done

any help would be appreciated

has anyone had an issue when playing music back through spotify on an iphone

whereby i seem to have lost one of the channels(as if only the left side is playing the music)

its fine if using headphones.

this has only happened recently so i assume i've knocked a setting or something but i struggling to see what i might have done

any help would be appreciated
I'm on Android but from the iPhone 7 on they've had stereo speakers, it sounds like you've lost one. Have you checked with other apps? Youtube maybe.

I'm on Android but from the iPhone 7 on they've had stereo speakers, it sounds like you've lost one. Have you checked with other apps? Youtube maybe.

pretty much what's seemed to have happened, just don't know how i've done it or how to rectify it

pretty much what's seemed to have happened, just don't know how i've done it or how to rectify it
Is it still under warranty? If not you could ask a local repair shop for advice and a quote.

If it's suitable I suppose you could use an external Bluetooth speaker, you can get them from £20 or so (the more you pay the better the sound obviously).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.