Iphone Vs N97

markbmcfc

Not sure if this has been covered.

Starting a new contract, aim to pay about £35 a month tops.

Not sure whether to get the New Iphone, or an N97.

Does anybody have either that could add weight to my decision?!

markbmcfc said:
Not sure if this has been covered.

Starting a new contract, aim to pay about £35 a month tops.

Not sure whether to get the New Iphone, or an N97.

Does anybody have either that could add weight to my decision?!
Gadget show did a comparison this week. See if you can find it online and watch it. Iphone wins hands down

See, I have an ipod touch as well, which would become redundant. My current phone is a HP smartphone, great as a pda but as a phone its a bit naff. Im leaning towards the N97, but just dont know.

I have an Iphone but have used both for a good few weeks.

No doubt N97 is a great phone, has a very easy to use interface and is handy to have the widgets on the home screen. However its just not quite there yet... Its still very clunky and slow and tends to lag or freeze for long periods of time. I think the Iphone wins hands down, especially after the 3.0 update. Depends on your use but for me its perfect.

Overall the Iphone although the N97 is a very good phone.

personally
iphone hands down
i mean, people seem to forget, its an ipod, itouch and a phone in one.
internet as well, tbh, pretty good really, when if you priced all that up speratly, its well over the price.

iphone wins for me.

I haven't actually tried an N97, but I have an Iphone Mark and I wouldn't be without it.

My contract is £35 a month (3G S) So you'd get it for that price. Did have to pay £80 upfront for the phone though.

just ordered a 3gs iphone today to replace my 12 month old Blackberry Curve 8320

hope I like it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.