Ipod classic repair

My ipod's playing up - doesn't charge so I reckon it needs a new battery.

Anyone know of a decent/reliable place I could take it to be looked at and repaired, preferably south Manchester or Stockport?

Any info greatly appreciated.
Take it you’ve done the usual thing of cleaning charging port with a pin to see if it’s clogged up with dirt and fluff ?

My ipod's playing up - doesn't charge so I reckon it needs a new battery.

Anyone know of a decent/reliable place I could take it to be looked at and repaired, preferably south Manchester or Stockport?

Any info greatly appreciated.

Apple store replace a phone battery for not too much money mate so should be able to do an ipod.

Either that or the local phone shop might do it for you and failing that, google, youtube and maybe do it yourself if it can be done?

Apple store replace a phone battery for not too much money mate so should be able to do an ipod.

Either that or the local phone shop might do it for you and failing that, google, youtube and maybe do it yourself if it can be done?

Apple store was my last resort on the grounds I reckon it'll be expensive - you're right though, they should be able to fix it. I looked on youtube, it looks well fiddly, I reckon I'd wreck it if I tried myself.

Apple store was my last resort on the grounds I reckon it'll be expensive - you're right though, they should be able to fix it. I looked on youtube, it looks well fiddly, I reckon I'd wreck it if I tried myself.

Classic battery replacement by apple is ridiculous money mate and you will be better off buying a new one having just looked.

Other ipod models are cheaper but your still looking at £50.

What phone have you got?

You might as well get an older IPhone model, than a new battery or new IPod.

What phone have you got?

You might as well get an older IPhone model, than a new battery or new IPod.

I'm probably going to have to get something else to play my music on. Thing is, I have a lot (thousands) of tunes accumulated over the years. I've had the thing 11 or 12 years so I've definitely had my use, but I need to fire it up just because a lot of what is on there will be lost forever otherwise - even if it only lives long enough for me to get everything off it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.