Ipswich Town

Bottom of The Championship and looking a dead cert for the drop to League One.
"You are the weakest link- Goodbye."
Karma has a way of coming back and biting you on the arse.
Hope you enjoy your time down there,Tractor Boys.

Canaries flying at the top as well. Not a good time to be an Ipswich Town supporter.

Bottom of The Championship and looking a dead cert for the drop to League One.
"You are the weakest link- Goodbye."
Karma has a way of coming back and biting you on the arse.
Hope you enjoy your time down there,Tractor Boys.
Bet they regret sacking McCarthy now.

I’ve never forgiven Ipshit for those “you’re the weakest link, goodbye” banners. That was way beyond singing “going down” which it’s fair to expect - that was premeditated sniping to make such a banner - probably because they were bitter that we just beat them to automatic promotion, making fake claims about us celebrating prematurely after beating Brum 1-0 (big Fat Bob). That was of course bollocks - it was pure relief. Already promoted Charlton went on the piss the days before they played Ipshit and rolled over. Got the distinct feeling those two sets of fans wanted to shaft City based on their phone in comments too.

Revenge was sweet in that 4-1 Ali B inspired Portman Road pasting a few months later in the Cup with Ipshit going down too.

As for Charlton, their fans were nowhere near as bad though I allowed myself a smirk after they moaned about Curbishley for only finishing 9th in the Premier and then got relegated the season after he left. Big time Charlie’s! Not as bothered about them to be fair.

Nevertheless I still enjoy the continued demise of Ipshit. I don’t look out for their results but when I hear of their latest defeat it gladdens the heart. I’d love them to go down in 24th and Norwich finish top. If we can play them in the Cup and beat them ten-nil that would be even better.

No I don’t only hate Man United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.