Ipswich Town

Hundreds of us on here still hate the fuck out of Spurs for the cup final that year.
CUjkBOa.gif

Two Bob six fingered c@nt of a club. Close the door on your way out

Can't put my finger on why I detest them, just do. Maybe the 85/86 season! Got our own back twice in play off semis I suppose

I remember being very quiet in the home end at Portman Road in '88 as the locals went mental at Mark Seagraves for apparently over-reacting through being badly injured by an absolutely dreadful tackle from Jason Dozzell. Then the sending off late on sent them into orbit.

Oh and City lost. Marvellous.

Hundreds of us on here still hate the fuck out of Spurs for the cup final that year.
Which I’ve always found very strange.

We’ve lost in finals to Bolton, Everton, Newcastle, Wolves and Wigan as well.

I remember being very quiet in the home end at Portman Road in '88 as the locals went mental at Mark Seagraves for apparently over-reacting through being badly injured by an absolutely dreadful tackle from Jason Dozzell. Then the sending off late on sent them into orbit.

Oh and City lost. Marvellous.
Par for the course back in those days!

Bump.
14 points (and 18 GD) from safety and 5 games left to play.
"You are the weakest link- goodbye".
Fuck off down to the 3rd Division,you carrot crunching Tractor Boys.
Some of us FOCs on Bluemoon have long memories.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.
And relegation is a just reward for employing that wanker Roy Keane as manager a few years ago.
And just to make things even better,Norwich City almost certain to be promoted ,probably as champions.

Bump.
14 points (and 18 GD) from safety and 5 games left to play.
"You are the weakest link- goodbye".
Fuck off down to the 3rd Division,you carrot crunching Tractor Boys.
Some of us FOCs on Bluemoon have long memories.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.
And relegation is a just reward for employing that wanker Roy Keane as manager a few years ago.
And just to make things even better,Norwich City almost certain to be promoted ,probably as champions.
Yes remember 2001 very well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.