iptv server

goatinho

i have a samsung smart tv and been reading about this iptv lark..... does anyone know any cheap servers and how to set it up?

cheers

I have one also, a bag of shit. I had the screen replaced after 1 yr, the modem is a known fault that they refuse to rectify with a solid solution, it's gone twice in under two years, they replace it with the same salvaged part each time. Get yourself a good warranty and a playstation to watch tv through, or even a cheap laptop to use as the smarts, cos they flatter to decieve and smart it aint.
Samsung off my list now as well, it only helps the competition.
Forgot to mention, it heats the whole house in the winter, its that hot.

Sunny Coast Blue said:
I have one also, a bag of shit. I had the screen replaced after 1 yr, the modem is a known fault that they refuse to rectify with a solid solution, it's gone twice in under two years, they replace it with the same salvaged part each time. Get yourself a good warranty and a playstation to watch tv through, or even a cheap laptop to use as the smarts, cos they flatter to decieve and smart it aint.
Samsung off my list now as well, it only helps the competition.
Forgot to mention, it heats the whole house in the winter, its that hot.
hmmm i won this as a prize and read all the reviews and its got full marks all round and none of them problems you said?

My model code is ps51e550d1mxxy made in Malaysia, bought in OZ, you may be luckier but see if you can extend the warranty just in case. Good Luck, oh a tip for the screen going I'd a vertical straight line appearing on the edge of the screen.

Sunny Coast Blue said:
My model code is ps51e550d1mxxy made in Malaysia, bought in OZ, you may be luckier but see if you can extend the warranty just in case. Good Luck, oh a tip for the screen going I'd a vertical straight line appearing on the edge of the screen.
ok mate cheers
i think maybe if you bought it a couple of years ago that it could have been because of the new technology?

Sunny Coast Blue said:

I would hazard a guess it was a plasma TV. All big brands were doing the push on plasmas as they were working on LEDs as the next push, so they would have been getting rid of the stock they had.

Now, it's rare to find a plasma as the big boys just don't make them that much.

It's like 4K doing the rounds at the mo, whilst 8K is due out later this year in Europe and South Korea are already in the market for 10K OLED.

Go figure.

Bigga said:
Sunny Coast Blue said:

I would hazard a guess it was a plasma TV. All big brands were doing the push on plasmas as they were working on LEDs as the next push, so they would have been getting rid of the stock they had.

Now, it's rare to find a plasma as the big boys just don't make them that much.

It's like 4K doing the rounds at the mo, whilst 8K is due out later this year in Europe and South Korea are already in the market for 10K OLED.

Go figure.

My eldest was saying you don't know about 4K just a couple of weeks ago, thanks to you I will be able to talk about 8 & 10 K now haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.