IPTV

I found the wifi poor on the 4k fire stick, just worth bearing in mind if your going to be using it a good distance from your router. Ended up spending the same again on a wifi extender. Other than that they are superb for the money.

I found the wifi poor on the 4k fire stick, just worth bearing in mind if your going to be using it a good distance from your router. Ended up spending the same again on a wifi extender. Other than that they are superb for the money.
Ethernet adapters are available for the stick version of the 4k. can't say how good they are.

Signed up today to Beast tv for one month (just to see how it works).
Supposed to get an email within 10-15mins to confirm but still haven't got one two hours later.
No reply to my email and can't log in to watch.
If I don't get one by the end of the day I will call visa and cancel and call them out as scamming cunts.

So can someone explain to me like the idiot I am.
IPTV does it need to be loaded onto something? Like a fire stick or do boxes come with it on?

how do you know which ones are good and not some scam?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.