Iran Attack on Israel

They’re trying to disrupt potential Gaza peace talks as well which are meant to be happening on Thursday.

They’re trying to disrupt potential Gaza peace talks as well which are meant to be happening on Thursday.
Yeah quite a lot of news coming out tonight. Sky just announced that Starmer had a 30 minute call tonight with the Iranian president.
Unless Iran back down I would expect Iran to react tonight or tomorrow .

If you say so.

I hadn’t taken you for a Netanyahu backer or Kahanist, or someone that feared debate, though, so a bit surprised by the childish reply.

I am none of those things, I recognise the impossibly complex situation in that conflict.

Which is not the topic of this thread, and replies like yours are exactly why I can’t be arsed engaging the Gaza thread. Nuance isn’t a concept many on here can get their heads around.

This is a thread about Iran’s hostilities towards another sovereign state.

Yeah quite a lot of news coming out tonight. Sky just announced that Starmer had a 30 minute call tonight with the Iranian president.
Unless Iran back down I would expect Iran to react tonight or tomorrow .

I can’t see that making a jot of difference sadly.

Hopefully they’ll listen to the sound of the American nukes on their doorstep and come to their senses.

The only people rubbing their hands together with glee here are the Russians.

I am none of those things, I recognise the impossibly complex situation in that conflict.

Which is not the topic of this thread, and replies like yours are exactly why I can’t be arsed engaging the Gaza thread. Nuance isn’t a concept many on here can get their heads around.

This is a thread about Iran’s hostilities towards another sovereign stage.
I don’t think I, of all people, lack nuance on matters of Israel and Palestine.

And, anyway, you brought up your belief that Iran was likely attempting to disrupt the Gaza peace talks in this thread, so I am not sure why my response concerning that was somehow out-of-line?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.