Irani talking out of his **** again

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kikUcHiSufw[/youtube]

My reaction on hearing the news...
(53 seconds in)

This has been my favourite ever thread on Bluemoon, one with very very few disagreements, no religion, no politics, no race issues - just one common goal. Expose Irani for the cock he is and get rid of the lying plastic free-loading twat. And it worked! It bloody well worked.

Loads of funny moments, constant updates for those that missed his inane bullshit, a twitter campaign, emails to TalkSport bosses and presenters, superb Wikipedia editing, photoshopped pics, all of those things helped massively.

But our best weapon, was the 'weapon' himself Ronnie Irani. He was the greatest architect of his own downfall 'hoist by his own petard' I think the saying is. And sulking his way out, sat there demoralised, not going to see 'Schweinny" and the boys of mighty Bayern. Spitting his dummy out and not fulfilling his contract.

The man's a c*nt and we beat him. Us mighty 'keyboard warriors'. Fuck off Ronnie Irani.

High fives and firm handshakes all round boys. We only bladdy did it!

RIIAC

Swales lives said:
This has been my favourite ever thread on Bluemoon, one with very very few disagreements, no religion, no politics, no race issues - just one common goal. Expose Irani for the cock he is and get rid of the lying plastic free-loading twat. And it worked! It bloody well worked.

Loads of funny moments, constant updates for those that missed his inane bullshit, a twitter campaign, emails to TalkSport bosses and presenters, superb Wikipedia editing, photoshopped pics, all of those things helped massively.

But our best weapon, was the 'weapon' himself Ronnie Irani. He was the greatest architect of his own downfall 'hoist by his own petard' I think the saying is. And sulking his way out, sat there demoralised, not going to see 'Schweinny" and the boys of mighty Bayern. Spitting his dummy out and not fulfilling his contract.

The man's a c*nt and we beat him. Us mighty 'keyboard warriors'. Fuck off Ronnie Irani.

I'm not one for re-quoting and editing other peoples posts, but I think it slipped you by.

You forgot the post script.

RIIAFLC

Swales lives said:

Corrrr....pfffft....amaaayzin' Bernard, amazin'! Corrrrr...we only went and did it! Pfffft!

RIIAFSC!

Swales lives said:

I wonder if the **** understands why he's been ditched or is he so far up his own arse not to realise. Someone on the radio who constantly ignored the listening public to push his own views to the extreme ; the everyone is a mate stuff , the fucking nonsense he spoke about football or any other sport but the metronomic way he turned every single football discussion to those cunts. A wanker of the highest order; abusing his position. I suggest his own hubris will still win and he just blame the keyboard warriors.
RIIAFLC

EricBrooksGhost said:
Swales lives said:

I wonder if the **** understands why he's been ditched or is he so far up his own arse not to realise. Someone on the radio who constantly ignored the listening public to push his own views to the extreme ; the everyone is a mate stuff , the fucking nonsense he spoke about football or any other sport but the metronomic way he turned every single football discussion to those *****. A wanker of the highest order; abusing his position. I suggest his own hubris will still win and he just blame the keyboard warriors.
RIIAFLC

Not whilst people are still posting the post script, E.B.W.

Wherever he goes, never let it be forgotten that...

RIIAFLC

Blue Punter said:
Swales lives said:

I'm not one for re-quoting and editing other peoples posts, but I think it slipped you by.

RIIAFLC

A school boy error on my part, I humbly apologise. (hangs head and cracks a beer open).

Swales lives said:
Blue Punter said:
Swales lives said:

RIIAFLC

A school boy error on my part, I humbly apologise. (hangs head and cracks a beer open).

... and adds the posts script...

My whole Bank Holiday Weekend is resting on this.

Almost forgot.

RIIAFLC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.