Ireland and Robhino

whitefield_blue

Today proved how much Robhino brings out the best in Ireland. I think as more world class players come in we will see much more out of the lad. they seem to connect and make good runs off each other. I think they were the 2 best players on the pitch today

They create space for each other. When they get the space they produce the goods. SIMPLE AS!

Dobsy87 said:
They create space for each other. When they get the space they produce the goods. SIMPLE AS!

exactly. I think we will be an attacking force once we get a world class striker in our team. Roll on the summer transfer window

br55 said:
What about the January transfer window!!!

deep down i think any striker brought in jan is gonna be a quick fix striker until the summer. We are gonna struggle to take a teams star striker half way through the season.

br55 said:

deep down i think any striker brought in jan is gonna be a quick fix striker until the summer. We are gonna struggle to take a teams star striker half way through the season.

br55 said:

whitefield_blue said:
br55 said:

Er, yeah. I think we got that first time, thanks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.