Ireland - City til he dies?

Blue2112

About an hour ago on the transfer forum I said it wasn't definite that the Arsenal rumour about Stephen was true, however I can now confirm that it is and i'll also throw into the ring that Liverpool have also enquired (that much I knew 2 weeks ago) and will outbid Arsenal if it went to a bidding war.

Stephen is obviously flattered that two big clubs are interested in him but reiterates that he wants to stay here for the rest of his career, infact City til I die were the words he used.

What City need to do is get there act together and nail Stephen down to this club for the long term future, give him the contract his performances warrant, we're talking about our player of the season here not a fucking squad player or a kid coming through. He's City for life, he's worked his bollocks off to improve himself and its not gone unnoticed by two of the Premierships biggest clubs so its about fucking time City did something about it.

Over to you Blues....

glad you've cleared that up josh, i did'nt dare post anything, what i did say and still do is that the club should be looking at his contract RIGHT NOW, i'm sure people will agree.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=99036&p=1497905&hilit=+ireland#p1497905" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/vi ... d#p1497905</a>

Great news and if anyone deserves a hugely improved contract, it's Superman.

de niro said:
glad you've cleared that up josh, i did'nt dare post anything, what i did say and still do is that the club should be looking at his contract RIGHT NOW, i'm sure people will agree.

I had to ask permission first Bill, its only right and proper.

Blue2112 said:
About an hour ago on the transfer forum I said it wasn't definite that the Arsenal rumour about Stephen was true, however I can now confirm that it is and i'll also throw into the ring that Liverpool have also enquired (that much I knew 2 weeks ago) and will outbid Arsenal if it went to a bidding war.

Stephen is obviously flattered that two big clubs are interested in him but reiterates that he wants to stay here for the rest of his career, infact City til I die were the words he used.

What City need to do is get there act together and nail Stephen down to this club for the long term future, give him the contract his performances warrant, we're talking about our player of the season here not a fucking squad player or a kid coming through. He's City for life, he's worked his bollocks off to improve himself and its not gone unnoticed by two of the Premierships biggest clubs so its about fucking time City did something about it.

Over to you Blues....

Hmmm, you angling to be his agent....;- )

Stevie has been IMMENSE so far this season...but why give him a new contract right now. Let him continue his form until the end of the season, then sit down with him and reward him for an excellent season...

Every interview i've seen he has reiterated his desire to be a city legend in the mold of scholes, giggs et al at the scum. top player and should be treated as such

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.