Ireland is back and must stay

Mancityfans.net'er

Early in the second half but ALL our dangerous play has come through ireland. Hes back. Pressing / aggressive/ bellamy-esque. And his vision, awareness and passes are immense. Balls to milner, he must stay. And i was a massive doubter of his after his attitude in the derby.

On another note, if we are selling bellers, micah or ireland why would we play them in the friendlies?

Micah is captain, Jo is playing.

Where is caicedo?!

caicedo >> Jo IMO

Bring on the TANK!
12924_ori_felipe_caicedo.jpg

I completely agree, he's been superb. I can't believe people want to see him leave, hes the best thing to come through our academy in a while!!

Bluemoon99 said:
I completely agree, he's been superb. I can't believe people want to see him leave, hes the best thing to come through our academy in a while!!

I dont want him to go but equally he has been poor - his passing has been shit - long balls and in accurate - a best tonight he has done nothinbg to convince me he is at best a bench man or a Carling Cup player.

Ireland was comfortably our best player in the first half, although that's not saying much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.