Irn-bru, anti-English

Brilliant advert, fuck the English (I'm English), the scousers did it first, saying they're not English, they're scouse. I love 'em.

p.s. Irn Bru is only good out of a glass bottle.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Let's face it, most of us are celts

4fbd447c6df6e.png

The complaints could be from Scottish people because of the way they are shown as being angry about anything...

simonmdm said:
The complaints could be from Scottish people because of the way they are shown as being angry about anything...
Haha, great post. The advert actually takes the piss out of the jocks. Christ they even have the dog farting on the Scottish flag!

malg said:
simonmdm said:
Haha, great post. The advert actually takes the piss out of the jocks. Christ they even have the dog farting on the Scottish flag!

It did say that some of the complaints were about stereotyping the jocks. So I bet most of the complaints are from Rab C Nesbit alikes in Corby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.