Irn-bru, anti-English

SkyBlueFlux said:
Bloody hell, if the English people complaining think that's bad they want to try moving here. I get lectures about the Battle of Bannockburn on a daily basis. It's not 'racism', it's just a bit of good-natured tribalism.

I'm anti-tribalism.

Who are these people who complain about stuff like this!? The same no marks who write in to points of view im guessing. Everytime i see one of these complaints i think back to the john major puppet off spitting image "mmm, nice peas tonight dear". Dreary fuckers

I found that funny, have a few mates who live in Scotland and if anything the add having a dig at the southern softies!

Dear oh dear oh dear.Anyone who finds that advert remotely "rascist" needs to keep taking their medication.
Its piss taking from both sides and its the first time I`ve seen it.Vey funny in my world,but then again I don`t live in Utopia.

Seosa said:
citykev28 said:
MCFC BOB said:
Reminds me of the time I met my ex's dad.

Jesus wept. I'm English but can imagine my outrage if my daughter brought home a lad like you.

Brilliant!

Kev to daughter and BOB : "What's that fucking racket?"

Daughter : "We're just playing records Dad."

Kev : "Has that loon brought his Crystal Castles cd again? It's just a load of noise. Turn the shite down."

later -

BOB to Bluemoon : "It's so fucking unfair. People are judging me because I play different music to them. I might have to stop going round there."

Bluemoon : "FFS BOB, get a grip."<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:55 pm --<br /><br />
oakiecokie said:
Dear oh dear oh dear.Anyone who finds that advert remotely "rascist" needs to keep taking their medication.
Its piss taking from both sides and its the first time I`ve seen it.Vey funny in my world,but then again I don`t live in Eutopia.

What's third world Africa got to do with Irn Bru?

citykev28 said:
Seosa said:
citykev28 said:
Jesus wept. I'm English but can imagine my outrage if my daughter brought home a lad like you.

Brilliant!

Kev to daughter and BOB : "What's that fucking racket?"

Daughter : "We're just playing records Dad."

Kev : "Has that loon brought his Crystal Castles cd again? It's just a load of noise. Turn the shite down."

later -

BOB to Bluemoon : "It's so fucking unfair. People are judging me because I play different music to them. I might have to stop going round there."

Bluemoon : "FFS BOB, get a grip."

-- Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:55 pm --

oakiecokie said:
Its piss taking from both sides and its the first time I`ve seen it.Vey funny in my world,but then again I don`t live in Eutopia.

What's third world Africa got to do with Irn Bru?

WTF !!! Where`s that fucking "E" come from ?? ;)

This is the new 1

IRN-BRU MILF - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaH-NmlXhb0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaH-NmlXhb0</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.