Iron Maiden!

c4lv3rt

In the middle of their summer world tour at the moment, im going seeing them 3 times in the space of a week starting in Nottingham this Sunday, was wondering if any blues are going and what kind of gig to expect? Eg what songs and stuff, also are any blues going to the MEN gig next thursday? Should be fun i cant wait.

Alright there

Saw them last week in Helsinki (with Alice Cooper supporting too, ace) so can tell you all about it if you want...

Unless you don't want spoilers?

Can tell you they were as great as ever, and on the front page of the papers here, unlike the UK where the Press completely deny their existance, despite selling 80m plus albums...

Excellent! Spoil away matey, i love maiden seen them at Download 07 (Donnington) and Earls court in 06. Tell me about it haha the papers over here are clueless! Go on the what songs did they do???

Going myself to M.E.N next thursday mate. Should be a cracker.
From what i've heard it's a mixture of classic Maiden and stuff off of "The Final Frontier".
Realy looking forward to it. Can't wait.
Hope you have as good a time as me!

Hope so matey are you standing? I am lol I'm gonna die in that crowd haha. I love the new album and everything back to di'ano era, cannot wait for this!

Wifey is coming with me mate so decided that seating would be better option, still im gonna have a great time fingers crossed.
Gotta be honnest, on first listen i wasn't over keen on new album, but i tell you what, i have it on my mp3 at the gym and it isn't half growing on me.
I prefer the slow burners to be honnest.
Is it a sell out do you know?.
and like you said, one of englands biggest bands, and as far as the press are concerned, you wouldn't know they were touring would you?

100% sell out mate, from previous experiences in the MEN sitting is still very enjoyable, i sat for Rammstein, metallica and others and it was fantastic. The thing ive found with Maiden is they always do a top notch stage show so where you are in the arena is irrelevant. The new album is something that certainly grows on you for sure! I agree about the press, without doubt the best/most successful English band ever and they seem non-existant.

Will be at the MEN too, followed this band since they first started way back in the late 70's early 80's not to keen on Di'anno but Bruce is awesome. In the seats too as taking the other half who has never been to a concert so cant wait.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:55 pm --<br /><br />Will be at the MEN too, followed this band since they first started way back in the late 70's early 80's not to keen on Di'anno but Bruce is awesome. In the seats too as taking the other half who has never been to a concert so cant wait.

Go here for recent setlists

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/iron-maiden/2011/sonisphere-festival-madrid-spain-3d0bdff.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/iron-maid ... 0bdff.html</a>

Cheers for that CTID il check that out after work. To Kestrelblue, Ive always thought Bruce is so much better than Di'anno singing wise i was saying that his very first album with IM is where it started (Debut Album Iron Maiden). Hope you have an unforgetable evening plus if your Mrs hasn't even been to see another gig before Maiden are going to blow her socks off :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.