Ironic song for 2nd leg of semi's when we are winning....

EddH

Unfortunately I can't make it to the semi's :-( but if we are winning by enough to get smarmy, can someone start singing......
Always look on the bright side of life....

I remember being haunted by this song by some rag fans at school (some time in the mid 90's) when they beat us in a derby (I can't be the only one!).

Ironically this song is much more apt for them now, and would feel a little bit better if we got revenge!!!

FletcherMoss said:
This is how it feels to be city..this is how it feels to be small..................

That's the one I want to belt out when we win something.

This is how it feels to be city, this is how it feels to be small, this is how it feels when your debts are nothing at all

Didsbury Dave said:
This is how it feels to be city, this is how it feels to be small, this is how it feels when your debts are nothing at all

Have thought that for a while now.

THAT JUST HAS TO BE SUNG TO THE RAGS - LOUD AND CLEAR.

This is how it feels to be City
This is how it feels to be small
This is how it feels when you have no debts at ALL

This is how it feels to be Manc
This is how it feels when your clubs not owned by a bank

Sorry but no debts at all is shite. Hardly something that will get one over the rag twats.

This is how it feels to be small
This is how it feels when your team wins nothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at all

More irony, and can be song with total pride if we're beating them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.