Ironing Your Passport

PannickAtTheDisco

So I got this random piece of advice at 2.30am from the Border Force as per usual the e-passport gates hadn't worked and the officer noticed one of the unused pages was slightly creased. God forbid that paper creases.

Then came the interrogation, details, whether I knew the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow etc. It seems now that the Border Force are taking the interrogation from where it should be focused and now using it on British Citizens for no other reason than to be arsey. I don't know whether it was just a one-off or because of Brexit, but they were definitely a lot more confrontational last night than I've ever experienced. Still waiting for the "Inception-style" greeting that the Border Force should be mandated to give you, which is "Welcome home Sir".

Anyone else had this pearl of wisdom?

How very fucking dare they and tell them to step aside hence-with ! Tell him in a loud but proud voice that your an Englishman and that This Royal throne of kings, this sceptered Isle This Earth of majesty and this seat of mars.This other Eden, demi paradise, This fortress built by nature for herself, Against infection and the hands of war.This Happy breed of men this little world, This precious stone set in a silver sea, Which serves it in an office of a wall, Or in a moat defense to an house, Against the envy of less happier lands than this. This blessed plot this earth,this realm this England !

And then by the grace of god bade him fond farewell whilst swiftly making your way to the taxi pick up point. ..

Last edited:
There's around 26 teeth in that audience ... I counted ..Best audience participation video ever and a quality watch.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.