Is 37/38 too old to have kids?

My parents had 4 kids in their 40's, if anything it just keeps you younger as it stops you moving into the last part of your life.

I was 41 when our lad was born and we support City,like a curry and beer,but I hate his music and he fucking hates mine.A wonderful son nevertheless.There is nothing better than becoming a parent again at any age.Well unless you`re in your 90`s and the missus is only in her 20`s.

One born when I was 41 and one when I was 38. Loving it. My back is broke though.

Modern Mums are old. Modern Dads are even older. If it's a problem for the kids they are all in it together 'cos it's the way it is. They'll be fine anyway.

I was 41 when my last kid was born. I wouldn't trade having kids for anything. My age is not an issue, other than the fact that many of his friends parents are millennials having their first kid.

No kids yet, screaming fuck trophies! However if I make it past 75 hqve decided to buy the most orange haired surrogate mother and leave the world with the most awful red headed step child....enjoy:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.