Is a 3 match ban enough for Nunez?

3 games is enough for a first offense and I know he had 'two' first offenses.

Just because our players get shit deals, Kun v Villa, SWP v Stoke, Balo numerous times, Ade v Arse.....I could go on, shouldn't cloud our judgement.

If he becomes a serial nutter then pile the extra games on.

Don't ban him at all. He's utter shite and the dippers are worse when he plays despite the media thinking he's the next messiah

Palace defender should have been off for starting it. Apparently.

I don't know the rules of the game well enough anymore to comment fully as I've only been watching football for about 35 years (is walking agressively whilst wearing a city shirt still a red card offence?), so not nearly enough time to keep up with the premier league rule changes, but if he's tried to do it twice in the same game then I'd suggest more than the standard 3 games should be applied.

If he connects properly and fractures someone's nose, or worse skull, then they'd be out for more than 3 games. He should be told to publicly apologise to the palace defender too as maybe he'll start a new Merseyside trend.

Best of all though, premier league defenders know he's a mard arse now. Am sure that will come on handy in their tactics in future.

What a home debut!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.