Is Adebayor a lazy, poor player?

His hunger has gone from his game. The only person to get the best out of him was Wenger and he was brilliant for them since then he was giving a chance at City , Real Madrid and fucked both things up now at Spurs and fucking about again. Nothing changes when it comes to Ade.

Good player, had the potential to be great, never world class, shit attitude stop him bettering his career and game, miserable twat who thinks the world is out to get him, although it must haunt him still what he endured at the ACoN.

I remember him having a very good game against Chelsea in 2009.He scored in both nets in that match but he wAs good that day.

Piss poor attitude, if he had the same mentality as someone like Zabaleta he'd be a world beater. As it is he's finding himself behind Defoe in the pecking order until Spurs play us and Arsenal again when AVB knows he will put a bit of effort in.

Average player who when the work gets hard. Likes to drift out wide so he does'nt get caught up in the battle. Money means a lot more to this man than playing for any team.

It's staggering how far his stock has fallen. From the first choice striker after Henry left Arsenal, via a big money transfer to us when we were starting to really move and Real Madrid to second choice (out of two) striker at mid-table Tottenham.

Reminds me of Anelka - lazy with flashes of brilliance, played well for Chelski

Ade - lazy with flashes of brilliance, played well for Arsenal

cracking player when on his game with an extremely poor attitude or not playing with a full deck, can't decide on the latter.

Reminds me of Mario as he's got all the attributes but doesn't seem to want to apply them very often for whatever reason

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.