is any body else having problems renewing online?

Jah

both my computer at work and at home wont let me renew online?

is anyone else having a shit time?

Yeah had a mare online trying to pay , thought it was just my PC at work . Going to pop down to the ticket office tonight and pay by Cheque .

Think my renewal was successful, although the promised e-mail confirmation has not yet materialised (3 hours ago). However i do have a payment reference number, and the amount has already been earmarked on my internet bank account. If i dont get e-mail later today, i will telephone to confirm tomorrow

had a few problems so went to the ticket office,o queue and £1,245 lighter in less than 2 minutes

Mine worked fine, got a confirmation email and everything. It's still 'pending' on my ticket history although it's got a payment reference, so that should be alright.

i emailed them and they said it works alot easier through the CD we were sent..

somehow i feel like ive been taken round the back and fobbed off..

It matters not who is in charge of the club and how well they run the club. The ticket office and the ticketing system will always be shit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.