Is anybody really worried...

A A

Anonymous

... about us getting properly drawn in to a relegation battle? I'm no Hughes fan, but surely we've got enough quality to keep us out of it. Haven't we???

Our league position is poor and the table doesn't lie. However two wins and we would shoot up the table and I do believe that there will be 3 teams worst than City.

I have no worry at all of us being in relegation battle... and besides its just silly talking about that NOW when that is clear in february who is drawn into that... now its just way to soon talking about it... but the fact is we need to pull us up from the lower part of the league... but im sure we will but i think it will be very hard for us to fight for a top 6 spot more realistic for now is top 10, a good FA-cup run and Uefa-cup run

Not worried, however if we're still hovering around this position by the end of January/February, then i will be.

We are already in it.

The teams around us have accepted it, so should we.

Things havent improved in 2 months when all the unrest started.

Hughes is over reliant on January to dig him out the shit but trying to play it down. He needs a miracle. We wont be in Europe next season.

I'm not worried about relegation yet,but if we are still in this position come end of january then i will be.

I'm more worried about us not attracting decent players because of our league position.

DONT PANIC!! DONT PANIC!!!

If we are still bottom half come the end of Jan ill eat my favourite Man City woolly hat

2 wins and we are in contention for Europe, that's how tight the premier league is this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.