Is anyone actually going to Paris?

DJ1

I'm going just to listen to Pochettino moan about why not many farmers turned up to watch

Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Team supported
Man City
Does anyone know the criteria for the game? Can’t see it on the site. I’m booked for me and my Mrs but I ordered the tickets under me and my dads name cos she doesn’t have a supporters number. Will they be checking passports at the turnstiles to match the ticket do we know?

Indaparkside

Does anyone know the criteria for the game? Can’t see it on the site. I’m booked for me and my Mrs but I ordered the tickets under me and my dads name cos she doesn’t have a supporters number. Will they be checking passports at the turnstiles to match the ticket do we know?
Heard could be E tickets

pablozabaleta

Heard could be E tickets
Says on the city website that it's paper tickets.
Hopefully they won't write names on the tickets but you never know until you have the tickets in hand.

WillT

Team supported
Man City
bit off topic but does anyone know roughly when the home psg tickets would go on sale? or is it out of the blue

fodenmagic

Team supported
man city
anyone know how many tickets we’ve sold so far for psg away?

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.